Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Daun Yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin

this time I want to review about a book that I just read, it called "daun yang jatuh tak pernah membenci angin" (the fallen leaf never hate the wind). It was written  by Tere-Liye. Lately I hardly read novel, more over written by Indonesian author. I met this book from my friend. She doen't like read novel, she tend to sleep while reading it, but this book was different, she could finish it without even feel sleepy.
I was really curious about the book that made my friend opened her eyes, so i read it and I understood the reason why my friend could finish this book. It was awesome. It was the 4th book written by Indonesian author that I thought was really great (1-3rd is Andrea Hirata's book).
This book tell us about a kid named Tania who fell in love with her 'angel'/daddy long leg who were 14 years apart by age. Danar was the name of Tania's angel, he helped Tania and her family back to their feet again and gave them a bright future to be dreamed of.
Even though the story didn't end like I hoped for, but I still like this book very much. I recommended this book to you who love reading and to you who easily sleep during reading ^ ^. Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment