Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick

This time I'm gonna write a review about Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick. 
Like I wrote in another post, I love watching Korean drama That Winter The Wind Blows starred by Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung.

What is the link between this lipstick and that drama?
This lipstick is the lipstick that was used by Song Hye Gyo in the drama (hohoho)
She looked really dazzling in that drama, and I am her fans, that's why I really wanted to have minimal one color of this lipstick.

I googled and found that in Jakarta there is only one Laniege counter, in Grand Indonesia, and it's quite far from my home, that's why I decided to PO this.
I chose to buy blonde coral color
I chose this without further thinking, just that it's look great in Song Hye Gyo
 (but every color looks good in her ^^)

This is the most expensive lipstick that I ever purchased
In Indonesia it worthed Rp. 285.000

That's all the intro, let's start the review



I already used this lipstick a couple of times
Since this is my first expensive lipstick, so I can't compare it with it's level
I will compare it with the lipstick I had already used

first, I think blonde coral color is similar to Maybelline Iced Peach color. Not just the color is similar, but both of them have blink-blink in them (hahaha)
Actually I don't really like lipstick with blink-blink, but when Song Hye Gyo used it I can't see the blink-blink (probably the other colors of Silk Intense don't have blink-blink, just the blonde coral)
The difference is the Laneige lipstick is more softer than Maybelline. I prefer Silk Intense than Maybelline.

Is this lipstick stay long?
I don't think so. After break (drink and eating) I have to reapply because the color already gone

will I buy the other color?
the probability is small, but If I buy another color it will be after I finish this one

Is this become my favorite lipstick?
nope, my favorite are still wardah exclusive pink lover and wardah matte bronze nude


this is the package and the color of blonde coral


This is the result of Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick Blond Coral Color in my lips

 






No comments:

Post a Comment